0.3 ac Vacant Lot Across the Street from the Possum Kingdom Lake! Below Market Price.
Upscale Golf Resort. Build or Hold.
The Cliffs resort is a gated residential community 200 feet above Possum Kingdom Lake. It has 24/7 security, 3 swimming pools, Chaparral Grille and Spurs Bar, The Cliffs Marina, a conference center, an RV camping, parks, a spa, and a fitness center.
1,100 acres of lake views and rolling hills, ownership here is limited. The toughest 18-hole golf course with practice facility, the pro shop, and the Clubhouse await you.
In 76449 zip code, typical home value is above $400,000.
Similar properties have been listed or sold for $65,000. Own this 0.3 acre lot for only $35,500 plus closing costs.
You are not required to build.
Property Owner Benefits
Golf & Pro Shop
36 Comp. Greens Fees (Max. 72 for multi-lot owners)
- Issue 18 in Jan & 18 in July (POA Billing Cycle)
- Greens Fees can only be redeemed by Property Owner, Spouse and Children under the age of 18 or Child under 23 who is a fulltime student
- Greens Fees cannot be transferred and expire at the end of year
- Greens Fees cannot be redeemed for Guests
- IO owners without a lot receive 12 rounds of golf. (Issue 6 in Jan & 6 in July)
- 10% discount on Merchandise
Food and Beverage
10% discount on Food and Beverage. (Does not apply to alcohol)
10% discount on Overnight Accommodations. (Up to 4 rooms per night)
10% discount on Spa Services and Merchandise
No requirement to build until you are ready
Access to exclusive member-only events, specials and groups
A generous and easy referral program
See the amenities: https://ddresorts.com/the-cliffs/
- Status: Available
- State: TX
- County: Palo Pinto
- Parcel Number: 12306
- Short Legal Description: Acres: 0.316, CLIFFS PHASE I LOT 196 G#C0250-01-01960-000-00-0
- Annual Property Taxes: 522
- Annual HOA Fees: 1000.00
- Size (In Acres): 0.32
- Road Access: Yes - Paved
- Electricity: Yes
- Zoning: Residential Lot
- Terrain: Flat
Similar properties in the area are listed or have been recently sold for around $65,000.